Come PLAY with us! Yes, the scientific approach can be fun!
Many of us have been working from home and socializing on screens. All of us have been confined to our living spaces in our downtime. Prepare your bodies for the return of “normal” life and release the knots exacerbated by the year of confinement.
Receive expert bodywork from someone you already know and trust! Personal, hands-on help with no risk of exposure.
AIS master Diane Waye guides you and your partner of choice through a sequence of partner-stretch exercises in a two-hour session(break included).
Diane will take every participant’s goals, injuries, and chronic pains into consideration before the workshop and include exercises targeting those needs.
Suitable for absolute beginners, experienced AIS practitioners, and everyone in between.
When: Subscribe to my newsletter to find out upcoming events.
BENEFITS OF AIS+S
When you restore function to the joints located around your hearts and hips with Active Isolated Stretching (AIS):
- You increase joint ease, range of motion and function.
- You improve circulation for the organs in those regions.
- You open the flow for the meridians of acupuncture.
- You clear and open your chakras (the energy centers in your body).
- You cultivate awareness of the touch your partner’s tissues respond well to and enjoy the most.
- You deepen your trust and connection.
- And you’ll feel amazing!
The assisted stretching you will learn will help you for years to come. Invest in your health!
Your Instructor: Diane Waye
Over 42,000 hours of clinical experience
Including over 3,000 hours working directly with Aaron Mattes, the creator of Active Isolated Stretching & Strengthening.
Three decades as a fitness professional
Including 10 years teaching group fitness classes.
RENOWNED AIS + S TEACHER
I am renowned as a West Coast Teacher of AIS for professional education and certification. I provide Continuing Education for Mattes, American Council on Exercise (ACE), The National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB), and for California Chiropractors.
Find out more about Diane in StretchingByTheBay.com
Read my 5-stars reviews in Yelp! And you can leave yours after the playshop too.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
Curiosity about what your fascia really loves and an openness to explore outside the 'standard of care' box:
- Reliable Internet connection
- Comfortable clothing
- An exercise mat (if you don’t have a mat, a carpet, a short stack of beach towels or any padded surface will suffice!)
- A stool or flat chair
- Completed ‘Informed Consent’ document (find the form below)